Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Juvenile, but competent and exciting at times.

To put it frankly, the dialogue and overuse of slapstick humour in this was PAINFUL.

However, it was semi-worth the wait just to see the amazing fight scenes. They were well paced and managed to be over the top without falling into the bland same-y-ness DBZ choreography does.

Recommended, if you skip *all* the cutscenes.

Sonic's Quest For Power Sonic's Quest For Power

The script is....uh...interesting

I gave you a 4 for this purely for comedic value, which I'm pretty certain wasn't your intention in the spots I found most amusing.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

This animation isn't worth wasting points on.

I have no respect for the "person" who created this, and think that this animation should be removed. There are people here who make animations (including violent ones) but also know the difference between red pixels on a screen and real-life malice. It is totally unfair to group serial murderers like Weise with other members here, which is what happens in the minds of the public upon seeing this file on Newgrounds.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

I'm glad to see furry, and sad that it's yiff.

Honestly we're never going to get taken seriously if this is all that anyone sees of us. I know that to some people this is all being a furry is, but there are those among us that might like to see normal games with anthros as well.

What's rather sad is I'm a straight male fur (a therianthrope at that) and I didn't find any of the girls in this attractive. The cartooniness I can stand, and even like in some cases, but I find the proportions really ruined it. Being lupine I naturally prefer canines, and I have to say equines I find rather...odd, especially when that group of species wouldn't be most people's first choice over many more obvious ones.

What's more sad is the fox looked to be the nicest one at first, before "she" turned out to not be a she -.-;

In short, enormous breasts at the cost of detailing the rest of a character does not make a female attractive, especially when there is a male nearby that looks more like a real girl does. Also, I'd REALLY appreciate some furry action games or something that don't make us look like a fetish cult at every turn.

Other than that, good on you for having the guts to post it.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

More levels and this would be perfect.

Maybe slightly better sound effects too. But overall you've taken an excellent concept and executed it very well, as easy as it was (I completed insane on my first try). Good work on this, I hope to see it expanded upon.